PS3 HAX CENTRAL

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PS3 HAX CENTRAL

PS3HXC The Home of custom Dynamic Themes!

2 posters

Theoretical way of extracting the patch_mp.ff from the decrypted bin

Dm430
    Dm430
    Admin

Theoretical way of extracting the patch_mp.ff from the decrypted bin Empty Theoretical way of extracting the patch_mp.ff from the decrypted bin

Post  Dm430 Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 am

.::WARNING::.
    This is theoretical and may not work please make a BACK UP of you FILES NOW
    BEFORE CONTINUING.Exclamation

.::PLEAS NOTE I HAVE NOTE TRIED THIS YET!::.

to start open your decrypted.bin in a hex editor like win hex or hsx etc. locate were the first iwff starts and copy the hex code and open a new hex file and past the hex in. save this file as patch_mp.ff. Then edit the file some how some type of .ff viewer and add your code/bindings to the patch. Then open modified patch_mp.ff in your hex editor and copy the the hex code. Open the the .bin file and past the modded hex were the iwff was originally located. The byte diffrence should be slightly diffirent then the original but then save the .bin and reencrypt it.

.::PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BELOW::.

THIS MAY NOT WORK I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS. BUT WAS THE BEST WAY I COULD THINK TO EXTRACT THE DATA FROM THE DECRYPTED .BIN FILE
    xNoXiiOuS
    xNoXiiOuS

Theoretical way of extracting the patch_mp.ff from the decrypted bin Empty Re: Theoretical way of extracting the patch_mp.ff from the decrypted bin

Post  xNoXiiOuS Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Magic ISO Maker- This program should help in deciphering patch_mp.ff

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:26 am